Question: I am interested in purchasing an Experience Days Gift or Choice Certificate; however, have the following questions:
(1) Can the recipient use the value to purchase an 'adventure' for themselves and a friend, or can they only use it for themselves?
(2) What is the difference between an Experience Gift Certificate and a Choice Certificate?
(3) How long does it take to receive the gift?
(4) Is there an expiration date?
(1) Yes. The value of the Certificate may be applied towards any activity offered on the site.
(2) Experience Days Dollar Gift Certificates show the amount of the gift certificate purchased i.e. $100 Experience Days Dollars; whereas Experience Choice Certificates only initially show the color level selected, i.e. Orange Experience Choice Certificate. This is the only difference between the two types of certificates.
(3) All gifts are shipped the following business day and Ground, Express Saver, 2nd Day and Overnight Shipping options are offered as well as instant gift certificates via eMail.
(4) No. Experience Days' Certificates do not expire. The purchase value of the certificate may always be applied to any of the activities offered.