Tours include all day access to the Trolley for two consecutive days and free admission to the Old State House Museum.
The 19 hop-on hop-off stops are as follows-
1) New England Aquarium/Faneuil Hall Marketplace
2) Historic North End
3) USS Constitution/Charlestown Navy Yard
4) North Station/TD Garden
5) Downtown Crossing, Historic District,Old State House Museum
6) Trolley Stop Store/ Theater District
7) Cheers 'The Original
8) Copley Square/ Back Bay
9) Christian Science Plaza/ Symphony Hall
10) Copley Place Mall
11) Prudential Center, Skywalk Observatory, Hynes Convention Center
12) Fenway Park
13) Cambridge/M.I.T./Harvard-location in front of MIT Coop
14) Charles Street/ Antique Row
15) Beacon Hill/ Boston Common
16) Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum/ Children's Museum
17) South Station, (Seaport route for Boston Tea Party
18) Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, Westin Waterfront Hotel
18A) Black Falcon Cruise Terminal (open only on days where a ship is here on a 'port of call'
19)Boston Fish Pier, Seaport Trade Center, Institute of Contemporary Art
Tours depart from boarding locations approximately every 15-20 minutes (April-October) and approximately every 25-30 minutes (November through March). Tour routes are subject to change during marathons and special events
Assistance animals are the only animals allowed on the Trolley.
The Old State House is open 7 days a week, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (Memorial Day thru Labor Day till 6:00 pm).
ITEM/SKU NUMBER: XD-946-011